Thursday, September 4, 2008

too busy to blog!


Well, I'm not sure what happened, but boom, it's September already!! The last month has been a total blur; working all day, soccer, kung fu (yes, my son is finally in an activity besides computer/video games), ballet, girl scouts, who has time for dinner, baths, reading 30 minutes a night and homework!!! Jeez!!! I feel tired all the time lately...been taking lots of vitamins...also it's still so warm here. So what am i blogging about...i don't know. I guess to try and remember to breathe and not let life overwhelm you...Try to get some exercise in there too! That's why i started walking 2 miles a day on my lunch break. It's kind of a pain, but i just can't seem to get up early enough to do it in the morning....and you know what my evenings are like...impossible! I do feel; however, haggard and old, that I am doing a good job; keeping my kids involved; having them try different things and hopefully somewhere over they rainbow they'll either a) use some skills they've learned, i.e., helping a person with their groceries, being aware of our community or b) learning how to be a team player and work with others or c) staying physical and healthy; or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE.... I just want my kids to have a healthy and happy life...is that too much to ask for???? Maybe...I hope not...Anyways, i got a cute picture of Ciara and her friend Madi this summer so I wanted to add it to this page...

1 comment:

Blackwell-Park's Blog said...

I'm sooo with you... haven't had time for anything... everything's a blur :)