Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Sweet Grandma!!!




Well, we had my grandmother's "going away" party last month! She moved to LA, actually Riverside, to live with my aunt. As I know it's the best thing for her, it is still very sad at the same time! I spent a LOT of time with my grandma. She was always baking and bustling in the kitchen or doing her crewel stitching. I have so many fond memories of being at my grandmas. When I had Chayce she took care of him for the first few years while I worked. And my daughter, Ciara, had the same sweet luxary. But now she's very old and her health isn't the best and she just needed to live with someone, so it was time! So we had a little get together and took some pictures of our family! The one of top is our immediate family. I'm so grateful to have these pictures as our family rarely gets together! My son couldn't say her name, Vivian, so he called her "Mumu" and that's kind of stuck as her name from my family!

The other pictures are of my cousins, Nicole, Kelli and Tara. And there's a cute picture of Ciara and her cousin, Hunter. They look so much alike. I had to laugh though b/c Wendy's blog talked about the "red eye" in her pictures and ALL of these pictures have it, and of course, my blind eye gives off the "white eye"....

Everything is good, just trying to keep up with work and kids and husband....what a challenge!!! But in November we'll be in Hawaii so I do have something awesome to look forward to!


1 comment:

Clader Family said...

Oh Sparkler, I didn't know your grandma was moving. I know how much you will miss her. I love that family picture. Its awsome.
Tam